you shop, you give
Gorgeous Cosmetics Dual Flair Lashes
how to use
1. Curl lashes and coat with mascara
2. Apply a thin layer of lash glue along the band of the false lash
3. Leave for 10 seconds until the glue becomes tacky (this makes the lashes easier to stick onto the eye)
4. Stand really close to your mirror, holding your false lashes (the opposite end of the glue) between your thumb and forefinger, tilt head up and place lashes down on top of your natural lashes
5. Use your fingers to press your natural and false lashes together so you dont get a double lash
6. Finish with an eye liner to disguise where falsies have been applied
Note: Lashes can be reused for up to 10 uses!
Every day at BeautyKind, 5% of your order will be given to the charity of your choice.